Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Male Student seeking room in March 2012

My name is Nathan Leigh from Coventry in England and I’m moving to LA in March 2012 to study Keyboards at Musicians Institute. As a part of my preparation into moving to LA I feel it essential to link myself with a church in LA during my 18 months stay. In particular I was wondering if someone in the church would be kind enough to let me rent a room in their house for the duration of my course. Having the support of a local church and a Christian family during my stay would be the perfection preparation for my stay in LA.

I finished school when I was 18 and went straight into a Christian music college called Nexus in Coventry. I spent two years at Nexus, studying what it means to be a Godly man and prophetic musician, and have grown massively in my walk with God. It also became incredibly apparent the need for a support structure of a local church that was willing to walk with me and help me with different issues that I face. Musicians Institute is a secular university designed to get musicians work in the industry; I have never been in a secular university and on top of that I will be on the opposite side of the world to my home so having the support of a local church and a family will be essential.

The first time music made sense to me was while playing in the worship band in church. From there I have honed my ability to a stage where I can be effective (in a musical sense) in any situation. Recently, I have been discovering what it means to play prophetically in a musical context; being able to play and create the sound that the spirit wants to accompany what He wants to do in the meeting. Because of this I will be a willing member of your church’s worship team.

It would be great to hear back from you to see whether it would be possible for someone from your church to host me for 18 months from March 2012.

Thank you for reading and considering this request.

God Bless

Nathan Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment