Friday, January 6, 2012

Feb 22-25- Christian artist/teacher needs a place to stay for the weekend

My name is Lydia Larson and I am a Christian artist and teacher who lives and works in Michigan.
I will be attending the College Art Association's Annual Conference that is held in L.A.
this year. http://conference.collegeart.org/2012/

The conference runs from February 22-25. I am looking for a place to stay and wondering
if there is a Christian family who lives in the downtown area that would be willing to host me for
those days. I do not have much money, but could pay something in return.

If anyone is able or knows someone who is willing, I would be very grateful! This will be my
first time in L.A. and I am very much looking forward to the experience.

Click on the link to contact Lydia if you can host her for the weekend.
Lydia Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment