Monday, April 7, 2014

Young Woman Seeking Female Roommate in Central LA

My name is Leigh, and I'm looking to move into central LA. I've worked at a non-profit in the area for eight months now, and it's a place I'd like to stay long term. My reasons for moving are to 1) have a shorter commute, 2) be intentional about living in the community of folks I work with, and 3) be closer to New City! 

I'd love to live as close to my work as possible, which is by the intersection of Vermont and 3rd Streets, at the top of Pico-Union near Koreatown (the Rampart neighborhood). I am, however, quite flexible about looking elsewhere in central LA if it works for a roommate.

Rent in the area I'm looking at is usually about 1300 for a 1 bedroom, so I'm looking or an actual roommate roommate! I'm financially stable, but not in a place to start doing 1300/month just me, so I'd like to find a roommate before committing to a place. 

I'd love to live with someone who enjoys hosting others and getting to know neighbors, but isn't into large amounts of alcohol or other substances. Beyond that, not picky.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, give me a call at 425 802 2063 or email atleighanngreenfield@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment