Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hi! My name is Kara Barosi, I'm 23 and interested in temporary housing! A little about me: I was a Resident Advisor in college where I was responsible for the well-being of 20 residents. I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from SUNY Oneonta in 2014 and am currently a Substitute Teacher. I also worked in Yosemite National Park last May-October. I love outdoor activities like climbing and running, but I also like watching movies, reading and drawing. I am very friendly, flexible and organized, but I can also keep to myself and am very easy going. I do not have any pets or any physical/ mental ailments or allergies, and do not smoke.
I can move in the second week of July, and could potentially stay longer as a roommate! If you’re interested in having me as a roommate, please contact me via Facebook: “Kara Barosi,” or email: kara.barosi@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment