Wednesday, August 24, 2016

LOOKING FOR HOST FAMILY



Hello, my name is Abigail. I am looking for a host family in the Los Angeles area. In hopes of serving and growing in the Lord, it is my desire to connect with a Christian family in Los Angeles. I am 18 and have just graduated from high school. I've grown up in a Methodist Church with a wonderful church family, and I was adopted from South Korea when I was 9 months old, but did not learn the language. I am interested in learning Spanish.
I am looking for employment, and an event planning job would be great. This is my field of interest. I would not forgo an opportunity of volunteer work.
Please feel free to call/text my phone number at (269-953-6630). If someone wants to find me on Instagram, my username is danceabbs2016.  Thanks in advance Abigail Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment